Falls Church, VA
Analyze the business requirements and generate project specifications documents
Experience in both business requirements definition and the technical aspects of application development.
· Graduate in any IT field with at least 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
· Experience in writing and analyzing business requirements, generating project specifications, and applying knowledge of computer programming techniques and computer languages
· Experience developing technical designs in consultation with other technical experts.
· Experience performing extensive analysis and design working on project life cycle and creating and maintaining documentation in conformance with established standards.
· Experience evaluating user requests for new programs or modified program components to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current systems, and computer capabilities.
· Experience analyzing business requirements, generating project specifications
· Experience working with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concepts
· Experience in verbal and written communication with clients in English
· Experience leading Joint Application Design (JAD) meetings
· Experience working with mature CMM or CMMI project methodologies
· Experience working with MS Office applications
· Experience working with project management tools such as MS Project
· Experience working in a team environment
· Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
· Experience in State and Local Human Service domain
· Knowledge of Welfare and Benefit programs at the state level including Child Welfare, Child Care, Title IV-E eligibility, TANF, SNAP a plus.