Junior Developer Job Responsibilities:
Applicant will be responsible for coding modules and forms for a large application in C# and then recreating these modules with web technologies. Candidate will be expected to create unit and functional tests and executing these development level tests to help support other developers and the software quality assurance teams.
Junior Developer Job Duties:
- Coding in C#, HTML, JQuery
- Understand Visual Studio, Team Foundation Studio and various testing frameworks
- Interact with other developers, architects, integrators
- Research and report on new technologies or products that could assist in application development
- Help setup and maintain development assets like TFS
- Help support DBA activities and maintain SSIS tasks.
- Work with Information Assurance (IA) teams to verify software is adhering to best practices and produce tests to verify compliance.
Junior Developer Skills and Qualifications:
C#, WCF, WPF, JQuery, JAVA, HTML, CSS, Good teamwork, Verbal Communication, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, TDD, TFD