Secret Clearance or higher required
Work onsite, little to no off-site work allowed
· Provide production support for existing .Net applications and web servers
· Create systems documentation and help define deliverables
· Design technical solutions to accommodate new functionality requirements
· Engage effectively with the customer
· Develop and maintain n-tier Internet applications using Microsoft technologies
· Work with the Project Manager to ensure project deliverables are met
Qualification / Requirements
· Experience using Visual Studio .NET 2008 and 2013 and higher, ASP.NET 3.5 and higher, and C#
· Four or more years of experience with Oracle 10g or higher. Please note that our applications are Oracle heavy so this is a must.
· Experience in writing and modifying stored procedures in Oracle; analyzing the database to determine if the schema will support new requirements; and design efficient, normalized updates of the schema as required. The candidate should have at least four years’ experience writing SQL SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE, and INSERT statements for complex applications.
· Knowledge of Windows architecture, deployment considerations, and structured development methodologies.
· Knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2 and later, and IIS 7.5 and later.
· Must work well as a member of a team as well as be able to work independently.
· Minimum four years’ experience in object-oriented application development using the Microsoft Visual Studio .Net development environment to develop web-based intranet/extranet/internet types of applications.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Familiarity with application development in the Federal space is preferred.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred, or 7-10 years of related experience
· MCSD or MCAD certification preferred