Jr ETL Analyst
This job exists to deliver the data conversion and migration effort. The position achieves this through the effective planning, capture and translation of data migration requirements into the design and execution of the migration effort.
- Identifies, documents and validates data migration scope, risks, constraints, dependencies and assumptions
- Develops, documents and validates data migration strategy
- Participates in and organizes conference calls to review and discuss data requests with individuals from all levels of the client’s organization
- Identifies and informs relevant parties of potential data issues that may be critical to the project. Initiates appropriate follow up with client as necessary.
- Performs other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to those identified within the Standards of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook, as may be amended from time to time.
- Database administration - Knowledge
- Strong SQL experience including: - Writing and executing SQL queries
- Bachelor's Degree Highly Preferred
- Clinical experience
- EMR specific Certification
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capability
Knowledge on patient safety and HIPAA