· US Citizen
· Active DoD SECRET clearance
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 4 years’ experience supporting SharePoint sites, including thorough understanding of content types, search navigation, permissions and data management
· Experience with SharePoint 2010/2013 fundamentals including InfoPath, out of the box web parts, lists, content types, workflows, templates and master pages
· Experience using SharePoint Designer for developing web forms
· Excellent customer, verbal and written communication skills
· Sound understanding of Microsoft Active Directory environments
· Utilize Bachelor's Degree and 3 to 5 years of experience in web technology to design and implement web-based portal solutions
· Extensive client-facing consulting experience
Key SharePoint Skills:
· Demonstrated ability to synthesize business requirements into system functionality within the SharePoint framework
· Comprehensive experience with SharePoint configuration through the web UI
· Experience in the implementation of SharePoint collaboration tools (forums/issue lists, document/form libraries, etc.) and the ability to seamlessly integrate with other Microsoft tools
· SharePoint specific required skills (through the web UI): customizing web parts and web part pages; creating sites, document libraries, lists and views; search and taxonomies; Office/InfoPath integration; and reporting functions
· In-depth knowledge of SharePoint 2010, 2013, and 2016 platforms
· Experience with SharePoint branding to include creating and editing graphics, master pages, HTML and CSS
Key CRM Skills:
· 1 - 2 years of MS Dynamics CRM (version 2013 a plus) experience with at least 50% of your time devoted to production support of MS Dynamics CRM implementations.
· Proficient with MS Dynamics CRM font end and workflow configuration processes.
Other Desirable Skills:
· Experience with Photoshop (or equivalent) and knowledge of various graphical formats
· Design and development of InfoPath forms, including code scripting or managed code development for application solutions.
· Experience with Dreamweaver