Position : Quality Analyst (QA)
Location : Bensalem, PA
Duration : 6 Months +
Required : Three (3) to five (5) years testing experience, hands on experience with writing SQL queries.
The Quality Analyst participates in the execution of an effective quality assurance program to ensure that the operational components of program and services meet client requirements. The individual should be a good team player with excellent communication. motivation, team building and mentoring skills with the ability to work independently and in rapport with Business Analysts, Functional Leads, End-users, Quality and Project Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and executes department's quality assurance procedures and participates in quality improvement initiatives. Ensures that deliverables are on time and meet the quality levels expected by internal and external customers
- Understanding of quality methodologies, practices and techniques
- Works in parallel with the business SMEs and BA staff to create thorough, accurate and comprehensive test scripts
- Executes and tracks quality and compliance review projects. Develops quality review procedures, performs tests and documents test results
- Tests multiple files with high volumes of data
- Responds to inquiries from internal and external customers regarding quality review and compliance policy and procedures. Implements corrective action plans in response to negative findings
- Keeps management team updated on significant issues or developments identified during quality assurance cycles.
Education : For consideration candidates will need a Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Expertise in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Computer System validation (CSV)
- Good analytical skills, used in requirement analysis to make sure design and implementation of application is done based on defined requirements.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies and practical application
- System testing, integration testing, regression testing and end to end testing
- Evaluate results of test execution and record, retest, and update bugs in the bug tracking system, experience with one or more bug tracking and usage of test automation tools are required
- Work with software engineers and project managers to analyze test results and debug problems
- Create and execute efficient database queries to support, perform, or validate test cases
- Ability to research, assess, audit, and apply information to practices and standards, strong analytical and problem solving capability.
- SQL queries: 3 years
- HealthCare application testing: 1 year preferred