Back to Careers
Monday, July 15, 2019
- To effectively manage cross functional teams to ensure project delivery/solutions are as per the customer specifications and requirements; and, ensure customer satisfaction of project quality and progress.
- Support the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables, programmer level risk and issue coordination.
- Track status of programmer deliverables and milestones.
- Co-ordination of publication, review and sign-off of major Project Management deliverables.
- Handle Onboarding of resources into the project by coordinating client interview followed by assignation of the shortlisted resources to the project in coordination with Work Force Planning Commission (WPC).
- Conduct project induction for the employees on the Do’s and Don’ts in the project, escalation matrix in the project, introduction to the project etc.
- Taking responsibility on completion of the mandatory trainings available for a newly joined employee before he/she hits the client floor
- Taking ownership in collecting the data from the team leads and managers in the project to prepare the monthly Newsletter for the project which would be circulated in the higher management level and to the customer
- Timely submission of all the reports(Daily/Weekly) Providing the data for the higher management and key stakeholders like finance and WPC on the project billing and expected additional billing
- Coordinating and handling the official meetings for delivery management for the projects