- About Us
CITI Healthcare’s Migration & Archival Solution is a proven strategic approach for healthcare organizations transitioning to a new EHR. Our holistic solution allows for a streamlined, smooth, cost effective implementation, with no downtime; and a sustained cash flow.
CITI’s end-to-end solution for migration and archival challenges follows a four component approach, ensuring that healthcare organizations have a tailored plan for data and revenue starting at pre-implementation to post –implementation.
The four component approach includes:
To understand current applications, workflows, milestones, staffing and data needs, CITI conducts a series of assessments that includes: application, architecture, business continuity/disaster recovery, cost/benefit analysis, A/R, staffing and interoperability assessments.
- Strategic approach for legacy data and application retirement
- Accurate inventory of technology, staffing, products & solutions
- Tangible process from beginning to end
After determining the type and amount of data needed to be migrated and archived to sunset legacy applications, CITI works to deliver an optimal pathway for the utilization of current storage, planning for future storage, a clear business continuity plan, and secure data.
- Optimal storage utilization
- Clear business continuity plan
- Secure data
- Increase performance
Data Retention & Interoperability
Data Retention & Interoperability is powered by two of CITI’s unique products: Data Retention and Interoperability Solution (DRIS) and Integration Buddy (IB). DRIS archives data and documents from clinical, financial, payer, human resources, and supply chain applications. DRIS enables providers to access legacy data at point of care while keeping patient in context; HIM for release of information; legal and compliance for audits.
- Retire all legacy applications
- Single source of truth
- Supports release of information & audits
- Smoother clinical transition
- BI & Analytics
A/R Work Down
A/R Work Down ensures cash flow remains healthy during transition and allows the legacy billing application to be retired; enabling current staff to transition from legacy to new platform.
- Transition & migration strategy
- Sustain cash flow
- Business intelligence & reporting
- Efficient collection support
Improve your revenue and lower your costs with CITI HealthCare
The revenue cycle services provided today require the best in technology, people and processes that evolve over time. CITI Healthcare provides these services with a proven track record of lowering costs and increasing revenue. We are prepared to meet our clients’ diverse needs providing A/R analysis and solutions for overall financial improvement.
CITI’s Revenue Cycle Services include a custom approach needed by the organizations to solve their business office pain points. Our approach allows organizations CITI’s services staff, processes and technology already in place, while increasing revenue.
CITI Revenue Cycle Services
- Point of Service Collection
- Claims Management
- Denials Management
- A/R Services
|Charging and Coding
CITI has substantial experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR) data, and interface migrations with various health systems in the United States and abroad. CITI uses proprietary or vendor platforms to automate the migration process. CITI provides a blend of services to assist customers in the migration process from the current EHR to a new EHR.
Our Services Include:
- Support for legacy EHR (while your current staff is migrating and learning about the new EHR)
- Converting all required data that needs to be transferred to new EHR
- Extracting remaining data from legacy system to be stored into DRIS
- Provide a link from new EHR to view ALL the legacy data in patient context for continuity of care
- Working the old A/R from the old practice management system
- Archiving legacy data based on the organization’s retention and retirement policy
- Accessibility of retired data for decision support, release of information; and legal and compliance for audits.
- Medical Professionals
- ICD Consultants
- EMR Associates
- HL7 Certified Resources
- Agile Product Developers
- Healthcare Technicians
CITI Healthcare combines utility (Integration buddy) and manual intervention for most of the ETLs. Integration Buddy modernizes and automates the ETL for most EMRs. Integration Buddy is a lightweight interface engine which addresses the challenges of provider application interoperability, whose ETL module will be used for ETL using leading standards like HL7, CCD’s, and File separators (like “|” and “,” etc.). Integration Buddy can be utilized for document (discrete to PDF/TIFF), Discrete, and Semi Discrete Values (CCDs).
Integration Buddy can design ETL processes using routes that control workflows and data flows. This ETL process allows us to extract data from external data sources (like EMRs and Practice management systems), flow that data through a number of transformations such as sorting, filtering, and merging with other data and converting data types, and finally store the results at a destination chosen at time of design. This is a robust and powerful process that enables seamless integration and extraction via the configured data flows.
Standard Data Conversion Process
CITI has standardized and automated the data conversion process of moving existing data into new data formats. The overall process will include additional types of activities or services based on assessment, such as:
- Identifying noncompliant data
- Identifying or correcting incomplete records
- Filtering unwanted data and/or consolidating data via automated script/processes