We demystify the cloud for you and simplify and accelerate your organization’s journey to the cloud! Venture into the cloud by leveraging the cloud delivered and managed hosting services we offer to clients as their trusted partners in a manner that is compliant with their business requirements.
The advent of cloud computing does not eliminate all the activities and functions performed by your IT organization. Rather, this radical change in mechanisms of IT service delivery poses new challenges which your IT organization can overcome by leveraging our managed services offering.
With customer satisfaction as CITI’s number one priority, we help clients optimize use of their available resources to design and implement services that are cost effective and efficient while meeting all their essential business requirements. Our clients leverage our core managed hosting infrastructure, confident that the infrastructure is available as needed to provision and deliver their business support applications and services to meet their business goals.
Network Engineering and Infrastructure Service Expertise
- Providing full life-cycle network engineering from design to implementation and operations.
- Providing strong ITIL and Remedy support capabilities and a process based approach to conduct research and development of cutting edge products in a lab environment.
- Implementing award winning virtualization solutions (GITEC, Excellence.gov) combined with extensive experience in installing and administering thousands of servers worldwide.
- Implementing cost reductions realized through virtualization, cloud computing platforms, data center and platform consolidation and migration.
- Proactive monitoring and response, automated alerts and escalation and resource management results in meeting 99.99% of up time.
- Establishing fully equipped laboratory for product evaluation, testing, demonstration, and operation of various solutions at CITI HQ facility.
- Providing 24x7x365 operations and support for world-wide customers in over 240 locations.
- Supporting product installations in over 400 locations throughout 40 countries.